Snapshots of September, told through my iPod (no iPhone or iPad for me!)
1. Experiments in natural hair drying; wonder product; Studio Matt & Messy Salt Spray (buying stocks in this, ultimate product for low maintenance hair!)
2. JPG diet coke and a milkyway, best kind of post work recovery.
3. Shoe + bag loving cat. Taught well by her owner.
4. Bargain Essie nail treatment, £3 (two for £5) in the original factory outlet store. Score.
5. Random outfit from sometime ago. ASOS print dress.
6. Desecrated carrier bag; she might look cute, but that Mae is a monster!
7. BANANA jumper. Wearing this makes me happy!
8. Yet another jumper! ASOS this time. I am declaring this the winter of quirky jumpers…so many good ‘uns about.
9. New favourite snack. Oh Chobani.
10. Penguin slippers! These were from NEXT last year but they have some snazzy ones this year too
11. Pants for a good cause! From Asda George.
12. Looking cute (ish)
13. Owl gloves, £2 Primark. Just had to be done!
14. Mini Primak haul; toiletry bag for upcoming trip to Holland, another jumper and those owl gloves!
that may go down as the most boring post in history but it’s Sunday and I’m all out of inspiration..literally.
I hope next week sees me more rejuvinated and creative. This blog is so mediocre at times.